- Home page
- RACKS E RIGS
- ISOTONIC MACHINES
- CARDIO MACHINES
- Our Company
- About us
- Affiliate Program
- Contact us
These terms and conditions of use govern the sale of products on donatif.com hereinafter referred to as the seller.
The customer declares to have viewed the information during the purchase process and to fully accept the following conditions.
The seller may, at its sole discretion, refuse the order, even partially.
The pre-sale product(s) can only be paid for in advance (credit card, bank transfer) or through Scalapay.
Receipt of the order is confirmed by the seller by sending an email to the e-mail address communicated by the customer. The customer must promptly correct any errors by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
All prices on donatif.com are to be considered VAT included.
The customer can choose between the following payment methods:
- Credit Card: the main circuits are accepted such as Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, Postepay, Discover, Aura and American Express. The seller will never be aware of the customer's card data as it is processed securely by the advanced technology of the VivaWallet bank.
- Scalapay: if you buy with Scalapay, you receive your order immediately and pay in 3 instalments. You acknowledge that the instalments will be transferred to Incremento SPV S.r.l., to related parties and their assignees, and that you authorise such transfer.
- Soisy: receive your order now and pay as you like. Pay in instalments from 100 to 15,000 euro, up to 36 months.
- Cash on delivery: payment in cash directly to the courier during the delivery of the goods, with an additional cost of €10 calculated during the choice of payment method.
- Bank transfer: at the time of order completion the customer will receive an email with the indicated account holder and IBAN number. Order receiving times with this payment method can be up to 3 days.
Delivery times for goods are 2-3 days for Italy and 3-5 days for the rest of Europe.
Delays may occur due to lack of product availability, due to special customer requests or due to force majeure
The seller is not responsible for any delays in the delivery of the order.
The customer shall not be able to cancel the order for any delay without paying the penalty of 20% of the total order unless the order is delayed by more than twice the stated time.
The customer will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org on the day his order leaves, and an SMS-email indicating traceability or a call the day before delivery from the carrier in charge.
Upon delivery of the goods by courier, the customer must check:
- If the number of packages indicated in the courier's documentation respects how many packages are actually present
- Whether each package is completely intact.
If at least one condition is not respected, the goods must be collected, writing on the courier's document "goods accepted with reserve" and you are required to immediately send an email to email@example.com with clarifications regarding the event.
Once the delivery has been accepted without reserve for the receipt of the products, the customer will not be able to make any objection regarding insufficiencies or damage to the packages.
Returns can be made within 14 days of receipt of the goods for any reason whether by private individuals or VAT holders, or within 30 days in the case of non-conformity of the goods, subject to notification of the return request by e-mail within 14 days of receipt of the goods.
The right of cancellation is subject to the following mandatory conditions:
- The product must be returned in its entirety, without any missing parts.
- Shipping costs will be retained by the seller if the return request is made due to the customer's reconsideration and not due to problems with the products.
- The shipping costs for the return of the product are borne entirely by the customer, who is also responsible for checking that the product has been delivered.
- Additional costs (e.g. cash on delivery) will not be reimbursed.
- No refunds will be given for products that have been requested to be modified from their original state or that have been specially created for the customer (e.g. products on the site labelled 'product to order'). In the event of problems, malfunctions, or shortages, the seller will restore the product at its own expense, without giving the customer the possibility to return the product.
The seller endeavours to ensure that product information is accurate to the smallest detail, but it is sometimes the case that features other than those described may be found.
The seller is responsible for the non-disclosure or incorrect disclosure of product information that is relevant to its use. Granting the customer the possibility of return.
Information which is not of primary importance (e.g. weight of a calisthenics frame) and which does not affect the use of the product cannot be a pretext for a return or partial refund by the customer.
The seller issues the refund no later than 7 days from receipt of the goods. Possible delays are tolerated.
The seller recognises for new products the minimum warranty of 24 months due to lack of conformity. To use it, the customer must keep the invoice that they will receive together with the purchased goods.
The vendor offers for its Donatif brand products, which are manufactured entirely in Italy, a lifetime warranty on the breakage of steel parts or welds attributable to manufacturing defects.
The 24-month warranty applies to products with lack of conformity if they have been used correctly, in compliance with their intended use (the warranty is aimed at the consumer, for persons buying not for their own business, so the purchase form does not indicate a VAT number. The warranty for companies is 12 months).
In case of non-conformity, the seller will pay all the costs to restore-replace the product. In the event that in the verification of the discrepancy the seller does not find any problems or defects deriving from the seller, the customer will be obliged to compensate all the costs incurred by the seller for the above request.
The seller is not responsible for any delay in replacing the products.
The seller guarantees the customer compliance with the legislation on the processing of personal data, as governed by the privacy code.
The personal data requested during the purchase phase is processed on specific computer systems. Under no circumstances will it be transferred to third parties.
The customer may at any time withdraw consent to the processing of personal data by registered mail to be sent to the seller's operational headquarters.
Days: always means working days only (Monday to Friday, excluding holidays)
Any complaint must be addressed to the seller's operational headquarters.
The sales contract between customer and seller is concluded in Italy and governed by Italian law. For the resolution of any type of dispute deriving from the conclusion of this sales contract, the court of PI has exclusive competence.